Norwegian Firm Latest Company Attracted to Fintech Scotland Ecosystem with Scottish Enterprise Support
13 September 2019
A Norwegian fintech company is set to establish a technology hub in Edinburgh following a £225,000 Regional Selective Assistance (RSA) award from Scottish Enterprise.
10 September 2019
As the growth of employee ownership continues to accelerate, Co-operative Development Scotland has launched the first ever podcast series dedicated to the model.
06 September 2019
- 75% increase in total grant value since last year
- 2,394 jobs created or safeguarded in Scotland – 37% more than last year
- Helping to deliver £316.4m planned capex – more than 6x last year’s figure
- 99% of offers were for SMEs
- Scottish-owned companies account for 86% of offers
- Average grant to Scottish SMEs rose by £100,000 since last year
02 September 2019
Edinburgh-based biotechnology company MedAnnex Ltd has received a further £1m investment from The Scottish Investment Bank (SIB), the investment arm of Scotland’s national economic development agency, Scottish Enterprise.
28 August 2019
A new manufacturing district in Renfrewshire which will create thousands of new jobs for the sector took a step closer today as work started on site.
28 August 2019
- £5 million RSA grant will support Care Sourcer to scale
- Care Sourcer building industry-leading technology to tackle UK’s care crisis
- Edinburgh-based care matching site continues hiring phase