2025 items found, showing page 1 of 169
E-learning specialist ITZA has secured £2 million of R&D grant and equity funding from Scottish Enterprise, Alba Equity, and private investors to grow a digital learning, production and AI analytics hub in Scotland to accelerate independent learning for young people in the 10-16 age range.
A Glasgow technology company has secured a fresh round of funding from the billionaire founders of Skype and Bolt, along with Iron Wolf Capital, Specialist VC and Scottish Enterprise, to further bolster its growing fleet of robotic lawn mowers for large lawns.
A funding package has been agreed to secure an estimated £350m in inward investment for Scotland, based in the Highlands.
Scottish maritime technology firm Tymor Marine receives grant funding to refine disruptive draught survey technology
A maritime technology company based in Aberdeen has been awarded funding from Scottish Enterprise to support the development of an app-based version of its breakthrough draught survey technology
Watt Laser has completed a £433,000 project to expand its business within the Clyde Gateway Tradepark in Glasgow, with £128,000 grant support from Scottish Enterprise.
Scottish start-up business Trademylux Limited has secured a £300,000 investment from TRICAPITAL Angels Limited and Scottish Enterprise as it launches the first in a series of luxury goods resale platforms
- Carcinotech manufactures 3D printed micro-tumours using cells derived from patient biopsies and blood samples, accelerating ethical drug screening and the delivery of more effective cancer treatments to market
- Eos Advisory led the investment alongside the Investment Fund for Scotland (IFS) managed by Maven Capital Partners, Scottish Enterprise, Old College Capital, Investing Women Angels, and existing investors TRICAPITAL, SIS Ventures, Gabriel Investment Syndicate, and Alba Equity
- This is the first equity deal from the £150m IFS, through appointed fund Managers Maven on behalf of the British Business Bank.
Scottish biopharmaceutical company Aurum Biosciences has raised almost £730,000 in the first tranche of a new round of equity funding aimed at further developing its state-of-the-art therapeutic and diagnostic technology and setting up fresh success in 2024
- Year-long programme designed to help scale-up businesses grow their international presence
- Scotland and West Midlands join the programme for the first time, marking a major milestone
- Over 1,300 London-based companies have already benefitted from the programme since 2016
Flowcopter lands funding from Scottish Enterprise to develop greener, greater drones to rival helicopters
A drone technology manufacturer has received almost £1million from Scottish Enterprise to support the development of a new hybrid, heavy-lift, unmanned aircraft capable of operating on less than 30% of the aviation fuel used by a helicopter.
A first-of-its-kind system in the UK is being trialled in Edinburgh to see if waste heat from a large computing facility can be stored in disused mine workings and used to warm homes.