1997 items found, showing page 7 of 167
A scheme to create an international rail cluster of excellence in Scotland has been extended following the success of the first phase.
Glasgow-based tech start-up Gigged.AI has been awarded a £100,000 SMART: SCOTLAND grant by Scottish Enterprise to develop its digital talent sourcing platform.
New research published today by Scottish Enterprise (SE), 11 July 2022, reveals equity investment secured by Scottish businesses increased 36% to £690 million in 2021, up from £509 million in 2020.
Global programmatic advertising tech firm to deliver high-value jobs boost
Smart Things Accelerator Centre scales up, agrees strategic partnership with Scottish Enterprise, and adds 13 new companies
- Scotland’s first Internet of Things (IoT) accelerator enters a strategic partnership agreement with Scottish Enterprise
- The 13 new companies accepted onto STAC 2022 will take overall portfolio to 26 companies
- STAC in advanced planning to increase Glasgow HQ at Skypark to over 200 desk space capacity
- New sponsors include Pivot International, and Jordan Talent Solutions
- STAC CEO Paul Wilson: “Through STAC supported companies we will retain Scottish product development talent, who today almost exclusively study here, but then leave Scotland to take jobs elsewhere either in the UK or internationally”
The Scottish Government is providing £28 million across the next four years to accelerate the manufacturing and deployment of heavy duty zero emission vehicles.
Additional seed funding will advance cell analysis technology
Scotland is perfectly placed to become an exporter of green hydrogen to a ready-made market in Germany, a study led by industry and supported by the public sector has found.
Glasgow-based online retailer of men’s wet shaving and grooming items, The Executive Shaving Company, has become the latest firm in Scotland to embrace employee ownership with all staff taking a stake in the business
Scottish EDGE surpasses £20 million in award funding with more than 500 business supported
Clearwell Technology undertakes feasibility trials for new tool to reduce oil and gas decommissioning emissions and costs
Aboyne-based energy technology start-up Clearwell Technology has undertaken a feasibility testing programme for a new tool that could halve the costs and emissions of well decommissioning projects following support from Scottish Enterprise.
Exceptional Foreign Direct Investment results announced