1727 items found, showing page 10 of 144
06 September 2019
- 75% increase in total grant value since last year
- 2,394 jobs created or safeguarded in Scotland – 37% more than last year
- Helping to deliver £316.4m planned capex – more than 6x last year’s figure
- 99% of offers were for SMEs
- Scottish-owned companies account for 86% of offers
- Average grant to Scottish SMEs rose by £100,000 since last year
02 September 2019
23 August 2019
Following a successful pilot programme earlier this year tourism businesses in North East Scotland once again have the opportunity to sign up for the Game Changer Programme to support business growth and bring wider benefits for visitors to the area. The application deadline has been extended until Thursday 29 August on the training and development programme developed by Scottish Enterprise in partnership with Opportunity North East (ONE).
20 August 2019
QueryClick, an Edinburgh-based digital marketing consultancy that aims to transform how effectively advertisers invest in digital marketing, is to embark on an expansion drive following an investment of £2m led by Scotland’s leading business angel investment group, Archangels, in partnership with the Scottish Investment Bank (SIB).
19 August 2019
02 August 2019
Urban Foresight is a smart city consultancy with its HQ in Newcastle and has recently moved to larger office space and expanded its team in Dundee just over a year since establishing a base in the city with support from Scottish Enterprise. The Director Rachel Beeton is originally from the area and proud to be supporting the local economy.