Norwegian Firm Latest Company Attracted to Fintech Scotland Ecosystem with Scottish Enterprise Support
13 September 2019
A Norwegian fintech company is set to establish a technology hub in Edinburgh following a £225,000 Regional Selective Assistance (RSA) award from Scottish Enterprise.
10 September 2019
As the growth of employee ownership continues to accelerate, Co-operative Development Scotland has launched the first ever podcast series dedicated to the model.
06 September 2019
- 75% increase in total grant value since last year
- 2,394 jobs created or safeguarded in Scotland – 37% more than last year
- Helping to deliver £316.4m planned capex – more than 6x last year’s figure
- 99% of offers were for SMEs
- Scottish-owned companies account for 86% of offers
- Average grant to Scottish SMEs rose by £100,000 since last year
02 September 2019
Edinburgh-based biotechnology company MedAnnex Ltd has received a further £1m investment from The Scottish Investment Bank (SIB), the investment arm of Scotland’s national economic development agency, Scottish Enterprise.
28 August 2019
A new manufacturing district in Renfrewshire which will create thousands of new jobs for the sector took a step closer today as work started on site.
28 August 2019
- £5 million RSA grant will support Care Sourcer to scale
- Care Sourcer building industry-leading technology to tackle UK’s care crisis
- Edinburgh-based care matching site continues hiring phase
23 August 2019
Following a successful pilot programme earlier this year tourism businesses in North East Scotland once again have the opportunity to sign up for the Game Changer Programme to support business growth and bring wider benefits for visitors to the area. The application deadline has been extended until Thursday 29 August on the training and development programme developed by Scottish Enterprise in partnership with Opportunity North East (ONE).
20 August 2019
QueryClick, an Edinburgh-based digital marketing consultancy that aims to transform how effectively advertisers invest in digital marketing, is to embark on an expansion drive following an investment of £2m led by Scotland’s leading business angel investment group, Archangels, in partnership with the Scottish Investment Bank (SIB).
19 August 2019
Two Scottish digital image archiving specialists have joined forces to disrupt the global film digitisation industry following further growth equity from the Scottish Investment Bank (SIB) - the investment arm of Scottish Enterprise - and investment syndicate Kelvin Capital.
14 August 2019
Scottish Government Trade Minister Opens New Kirkcaldy Contact Centre Following Scottish Enterprise RSA Award